Festool have made their Dust Extractors in an attempt to provide woodworkers with a Tool that enables them to Maximize their Productivity, by profiting from the Festool’s Technology through three major points : Fast Performance, Ease of use, and Contribution to a Healthier workspace, all in a Sturdy and Non-Compromised Fabrication, as you would expect from Festool. In order to reach these three major goals, Festool have built assorted technologies for each one of these:
- Power tool-triggered activation for automatic dust extraction, allowing the worker to save Time.
- Switch power tools quickly with the simple, pressure-fit hose connector.
- Minimize transport time with the integrated Sys-Dock (flat top with locking latches to attach Systainers).
Ease of use
- The CT Dust Extractor can be moved easily around the jobsite with the carry handle.
- Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design, in order to allow you to move the Dust Extractor without effort around your work place.
- Easily changeable HEPA Filters that has its own handles.
- The Festool CT Dust Extractors are all equipped with HEPA filters so you can profit from dust-free and cleaner air.
- Reduce saw dust build-up with the included antistatic hose.
- Adjustable suction setting for better results and reduced noise level.
To get more information about the Festool Dust Extractor, please get a look on the Reviews bellow :
You can use the Festool Dust Extractor mainly for :
- Collecting dust (with limit values > 1 mg/m³)
- Mobile use in assembly applications and other on-site work.
- Extracting dust directly from electric power tools via the integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off.
- Sawing and drilling tasks
- Smaller sanding and routing
- Final clean-up
- Wet and dry extraction